If you go to Italy, you will want to say some basic things in Italian:
- Grazie – Thank You
- Prego – You are welcome (always said to someone who says Grazie to you)
- Per Favore – Please
- Buon Giorno – Good morning (said until sun is setting)
- Buona Sera – Good Evening (said after sun is setting)
- Buona Notte – Good Night (said the last time you see someone in the night)
- Quant0 Costa – How much does it cost?
But if you are staying longer than a short vacation or you want to be able to converse in Italian, you will need to take lessons.
- The language school in Naples – has an excellent course that will get you speaking fast
- Rosetta Stone – has excellent interactive classes. We found that these help a lot in vocabulary and spelling but not a lot in conversation.
- Pimsleur – Has an…
View original post 132 more words